top of page

Grupo de intereses compartidos

Público·12 miembros

Onyameba Betty ft Great Ampong - Won a Odo Awurade: Download and Enjoy this Powerful Worship Song

Onyameba Betty ft Great Ampong: A Powerful Ghanaian Gospel Song

If you are looking for a song that will uplift your spirit and inspire your faith, you should listen to Onyameba Betty ft Great Ampong - Won a Odo Awurade. This is a beautiful Ghanaian gospel song that expresses the love and grace of God in the lives of His children. The song has been praised by many listeners for its catchy melody, soulful vocals, and heartfelt lyrics. In this article, we will tell you more about this song, who are the artists behind it, what are the lyrics and meaning of the song, how to download it as an mp3 file, and how to enjoy it and support the artists.

onyameba betty ft great ampong mp3 download

Who are Onyameba Betty and Great Ampong?

Onyameba Betty: A rising gospel star

Onyameba Betty is a young and talented gospel singer from Ghana. She started singing at a very early age in her church choir and later joined a gospel group called The Voices. She has released several singles and albums, such as Aseda, Adom Bi, Woye Mame, and Won a Odo Awurade. She is known for her powerful voice, her passion for God, and her unique style of blending traditional and contemporary gospel music. She has collaborated with other famous gospel artists, such as Great Ampong, Ernest Opoku, Brother Sammy, and Obaapa Christy. She has also won several awards and nominations, such as Best Female Vocalist at the Ghana Gospel Music Awards in 2020.

Great Ampong: A veteran gospel singer

Great Ampong is one of the most respected and influential gospel singers in Ghana. He has been in the music industry for over two decades and has released over 20 albums, such as Hosanna, Akoko Bebon, Hallelujah, and Moses. He is known for his rich voice, his deep lyrics, and his dedication to spreading the gospel. He has collaborated with many legendary gospel artists, such as Yaw Sarpong, Daughters of Glorious Jesus, Nana Yaw Asare, and Daddy Lumba. He has also won several awards and honors, such as Gospel Artiste of the Year at the Ghana Music Awards in 2018.

What are the lyrics and meaning of the song?

The chorus: A declaration of God's love

The chorus of the song is a simple but powerful declaration of God's love for His people. It goes like this:

Won a odo Awurade

Won a odo Awurade You are the ones who love the Lord

You are the ones who love the Lord

This chorus reminds us that we are loved by God, who is our Creator, Father, and Savior. He loves us unconditionally, sacrificially, and eternally. He loves us not because of what we have done or can do, but because of who He is and what He has done for us. He loves us so much that He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins and give us eternal life. He loves us so much that He calls us His children, His friends, and His bride. He loves us so much that He wants to have a personal and intimate relationship with us. He loves us so much that He will never leave us nor forsake us.

The verses: A testimony of God's faithfulness

The verses of the song are a testimony of how God has been faithful and good to the singers and their listeners. They share how God has delivered them from their troubles, healed them from their diseases, provided for their needs, protected them from their enemies, and blessed them with His favor. They also acknowledge that they do not deserve God's grace and mercy, but they are grateful for His kindness and generosity. They sing:

Verse 1: Onyameba Betty

Me nni biara a meye no

Me nni biara a meye no

Nanso nea oye me dea

Nea oye me dea

Oye me dea

Oye me dea

Oye me dea

Oye me dea

onyameba betty worship songs mp3 download

onyameba betty aseda mp3 download

onyameba betty ft great ampong won a odo awurade lyrics